Are you looking for a double stroller with a lightweight design? The Safety First Company proudly introduces the Safety First double stroller as one of its products designed for security and ease of mobility while on the go. If you have two kids in the family, this is a great investment to purchase.
Additionally, the double stroller pretty much fits through the doors where a standard wheelchair can pass through. Below are the given highlights to use as guides for parents looking for a lightweight double stroller.
Features of the Safety First Double Stroller:
- The maximum weight capacity that this stroller can hold is up to 35 pounds. The product alone weighs 16.5 pounds.
- Suggested age for this stroller use is from birth to six months.
- Both the front and rear wheels are six inchesin diameter.
- Front wheels are swivel type.
- The stroller has locking wheels and Foot-Activated Dual-Rear Parking Brakefor safety measures.
- For individual canopies on each stroller, peekaboo windowsare designed for parents to monitor their little ones.
- An ergonomic, comfort grip handleis designed for parent comfort.
- The seat has three-point harnessfor belt quality and safety.
- The material of the double stroller is made of nylon and metalfor durability.
- The double stroller’s official certification meets the American Society for Testing and Materials International (ASTM) Standards.
- Built-in cup holders are only available for parents.
As stated above, the double stroller is lightweight and portable. It folds compactly and is easy to transport to the vehicle.
For storage space, a small basket is available and it can store stuff needed for your baby such as toys, milk bottles, diapers, wipes and purse. For care and ease of cleaning, you can only do spot clean.
The Downsides of the Product:
The product has some cons listed below that parents need to know before buying.
- The basket, as stated above, is small.
- There is no child or parent tray available on the product.
- There are no cup holders for babies to hold their drinks in place.
- The sunshade canopies are stationary and not big enough to protect the child from harmful elements.
Overall Conclusion about the Product:
The Safety First Double Stroller is a good investment for parents with two kids in terms of basic features and ease of use. This product is a better option if you are looking for a lightweight double stroller on the go. Make sure to check for available features that will fit your children’s needs before buying.