For busy parents with two kids, a Contour Double Stroller is a good choice to use whenever they take them for a stroller. The seats are reversible and you can fold the stroller with ease when stashed. Bear with us, when we initiate Contour Double Stroller Review to present you the features and benefits of the product.
Compared to other tandem strollers that are very heavy, large and difficult to fold compactly which takes up so much space in the backseat of the vehicle, the aforementioned stroller is an exception. Together with both seats, the stroller weighs only 33.8 pounds. It accommodates two growing children from 5 to 40 pounds each so the total weight that the stroller carries would be 80 pounds.
Below, we have highlighted a few features of a tandem stroller that will serve as guides for parents looking for one for the first time. This will ensure that their children’s needs are met in terms of comfort and security.
Contour Double Stroller Review
Features and Specifications
- The seating arrangement is a stadium-style type and has six seating options for better viewing. It means that your kids can peek at you, can peek at their siblings, can face forward or sit back to back.
- The front wheel is 8 inches in diameter and has suspension and is a never-flat type. It provides ease of maneuver and smooth ride. The rear wheels are 10 inches in diameter.
- Has an infant car seat adapter – capable of accommodating the majority of infant car seats with 20 different models of big brands like Peg Peregro, Combi, Britax, Graco, Chicco, Evenflo, Safety First, Cosco, Maxi-Cosi and others.
- The seat: easily reclined, has leg rests with three positions, 5-point harness that is adjustable and infant head rests for head protection.
- When folded, the stroller can stand upright with the use of convenient free stand and auto-lock feature.
- The basket is large and roomy. Natasha Stryker from Amazon commented how useful the item is.
“The basket is HUGE and you can still get into it with both seats occupied. You can use it shopping since basket is very generous.”
- The stroller with both seats easily foldable
- The child napper bar – easily removable and rotatable
- The canopy is easily adjustable and stable, stays put in place.
Hope you are enjoying the Contour Double Stroller Review. Read to the last to know all about the product.
The Flaws of the Tandem Stroller
Every Contour Double Stroller has its own flaws. Many parents expect that there are disadvantages when looking for the right tandem stroller for their little ones. Such examples of flaws are:
- There is no parent tray available. A cup holder is present though but the attachment is weak. One Amazon buyer stated that:
“Cup holder that comes with it slides off when drink is placed in it.”
- However, they advertise it as the lightweight double stroller, a lot of parents still swear that the stroller is heavy and bulky.
- You cannot wheel to the vehicle when the tandem stroller is folded. A person will have to carry it.
Flaws do not always outweigh the advantages because some features are always usable and convenient. Be sure to check the special features that will meet your little ones’ needs. Find out what is lacking in the stroller and if possible, you can purchase a separate accessory whenever needed.